Skip to main content

SH45 Gap Study- Draft Comments

More
4 months 1 week ago #1050 by CommissionerAnn
Colleagues - 
I agree that we should submit commits to the SH 45 Gap Study.  I suggest that we make a few edits so that we can call attention to further environmental analysis and data collection to project changes in traffic patterns and volume effecting Travis County.  Also, I suggest we include Cynthia McDonald as a contact person for the Study.  My edited version is attached.

Thank you - 
Ann 

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1051 by Lani
Replied by Lani on topic SH45 Gap Study- Draft Comments
From Commissioner Shea:

Colleagues,

Unfortunately, some critical language has been removed with Commissioner Howard's proposed edits to our draft comments. It is important to state that we oppose creating a direct connection between IH-35 and MoPac, as that is what will cause the greatest potential harm to our community's water quality and other potential impacts. We have made repeated attempts over more than a year to collaborate with Hays County on this project, but they have been unresponsive. At this time, I believe we need to go beyond repeating calls for collaboration that have so far gone unanswered and unequivocally state our opposition to this effort.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.751 seconds

TAX RATE: TRAVIS COUNTY ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE. THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 3.5 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $9.12.